- December 14, 2009
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Hello Europe is an online platform presenting TV, radio, Internet and print materials produced by a consortium of Armenian, Azerbaijani and Georgian media in partnership with Internews as part of the ENPI (European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument) Information and Communication Program. The consortium strives to guarantee quantitative and qualitative growth on media production devoted to in-depth coverage of ENP issues, reaching all social groups, with an emphasis on young people. Hello Europe website presents information on political, economic and cultural issues and news from throughout EU. Hello Europe TV and radio broadcasts can be downloaded or watched in live stream format. Recent print articles cover specific topics, giving insights about EU policy and cooperation between the EU and South Caucasus countries.
On the website Armenia is presented by:
- Discover Europe PSAs, produced by Internews and broadcast by the Public TV;
- European Formula talk-show, produced and broadcast by the Public TV;
- Parallels special reports, produced by Internews and broadcast by Public TV;
- Kids’ Crossroads in Europe news/features, produced by Internews and broadcast by Public TV;
- European Perspective radio talk-show, produced by Internews and aired by Radio Hay;
- European Window supplement to 168 Zham newspaper.